Catering Services in (VT) Vermont
We’ll Bring the Farm to You
Offering a variety of catering services and menus for weddings and events in Vermont. Whether you’re hosting a lakeside al fresco wedding, cocktails in a rustic Vermont barn, or celebrating in the comfort of your own home, allow us to bring our farm-to-table cuisine, innovative beverage programs, and friendly service to your next catered event!
Event Catering Services
Located in Burlington Vermont, Farmhouse Group Events serves all Vermont communities with our full-service event planning and catering services. We are here to plan and execute your perfect day from start to finish.
- Menu design
- Bar & cocktail menu design
- Sourcing of additional vendors
- Event logistics consultation
- Rental Management
- Timeline & production schedule organization
- event site set up & breakdown
- On-site event management & coordination
Service and Style
We offer a number of service styles from which you can choose that will help set the tone of your event:
- Plated Dinner – Waitstaff presents guests with their own composed plate
- Family Style – Offerings are presented on platters for guests to pass among themselves
- Buffet – Guests are welcomed to the buffet where they can help themselves to selected offerings
- Mix and Match – sometimes two styles are better than one! Serve your salad family style to encourage interaction and conversation among your tables and combine with a plated entree course. Or serve a plated salad before welcoming guests to enjoy a rustic buffet!
On-Site Private Dining Rooms
We have three private dining rooms available for you. The Farmhouse Tap & Grill parlor and the Pascolo Private Dining Room are both located in downtown Burlington, easily accessible and walkable from Hotel VT, The Marriott, and The Hilton.
Guild Tavern is located on Williston Road in South Burlington, and also features a private dining room with on-site parking. Just minutes from the airport and many hotel accommodations, Guild is perfect for bringing a lot of guests together for larger private events.